My wife spied on my phone

Asked 9 months ago - Loudon, NH

I discovered my wife used spy software on my phone and her reason was that she felt unsafe and insecure with me just to monitor my conversation in case of any plan, she said since i always refer to someone shot his wife, each time we have arguement. Does she have any legal right to do this?

1. Golnar Sargeant

1

Answered . It is probably not legal, but what damages have you suffered i.e., economic damages that you want a court to award you? You'd have to show damages as a result of what's she's done or there's nothing for the court to do. Keep your phone away from her and you may want to consult a divorce attorney. If you are bringing up someone shooting their wife everytime you argue, I would be afraid of you too.