My wife purchased a mobile home 7 years ago in a sherrif's sale in Fayette county, PA.

Asked over 1 year ago - Dunbar, PA

Shortly after she had a constable go up and serve an eviction notice. They refused to leave. The mobile home is on another homeowners property and the homeowner refuses to let anyone on her property to remove the mobile home or do anything else with the mobile home. we recently drove up to the property and know that the tenants are still living there. we are not sure on what we can do or how to proceed. your help would be greatly appreciated. My name is Tim and my number is 412-944-0058. Thank you so much.

1. Norman Antonio Stiteler

Answered . It is critical that you see an attorney on this asap, the landowner has no right to prevent you from obtaining your property, but the passage of time will make things more difficult.