My wife press charges agaisnt me for domestic violence?

Asked over 3 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

But now she does not want to through with the case what can we do to resolve this?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Paul J Adras


    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . Once the police investigate and forward the information to the prosecuting agency, the prosecuting agency will determine whether to file a criminal complaint against you. There are a number of steps you can take to properly and vigorously defend yourself. For further information please visit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,838 answers this week

3,204 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,838 answers this week

3,204 attorneys answering