My wife moved out of our home 30 days ago and took everything, can she move back in after taking out a restraing order on me?

Nashville, TN |
Filed under: Divorce

spouse husband has no crimmal background but, wife staes verbal abuse. wife files a order of protection in April 2013, but continues to contact the husband,

The situation is a little unclear and more information would be helpful (such as what do you want or fear). Go speak with an attorney.

Can she move in? Depends on what the Court Order says. Take everything to a competent attorney for some advice. If she wants the Order could be vacated I would think, you may even be successful in having it vacated based on her continued contact even if she doesn't agree possibly.

Legal Disclaimer. This communication is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship between you and James Ronald Tucker, Jr. Thus, your receipt or transmission of information to or from the James Ronald Tucker, Jr. alone does not create an attorney-client relationship or ensure confidentiality. James Ronald Tucker, Jr. assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. The legal information herein provided is for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as professional counsel and should not be used as such. You should contact a competent attorney in your area to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.

Recommended articles about Divorce