My wife has been approved for DACA *Deferred action for childhood arrivals* work authorization.

Asked about 1 year ago - San Jose, CA

While checking on last week we got an approval that she got for her work authorization card on Friday may 3rd. We then we got a notice that the card was mailed out on May 8th and it shows delivered on May 10th. We live in San Jose and the city on the tracking shows Pittsburg, CA
. We called USPS to see what went wrong but they cant give us the address to where it was sent to and USCIS says they don't know why they sent it there. My question is what should we do now?

1. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Do an InfoPass.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . Schedule an inforpass and talk to the information officer about the situation.

3. Ralf D. Wiedemann

1

Answered . Your may want to contact the office of one of your U.S. Senators or Congressperson for assistance with the USCIS. It may be that your wife will need to submit a new I-765 form for replacement of her work authorization card.