My wife has been approved for DACA *Deferred action for childhood arrivals* work authorization.

San Jose, CA |

While checking on last week we got an approval that she got for her work authorization card on Friday may 3rd. We then we got a notice that the card was mailed out on May 8th and it shows delivered on May 10th. We live in San Jose and the city on the tracking shows Pittsburg, CA
. We called USPS to see what went wrong but they cant give us the address to where it was sent to and USCIS says they don't know why they sent it there. My question is what should we do now?

1. Schedule an inforpass and talk to the information officer about the situation.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Your may want to contact the office of one of your U.S. Senators or Congressperson for assistance with the USCIS. It may be that your wife will need to submit a new I-765 form for replacement of her work authorization card.

3. Do an InfoPass.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.