Skip to main content

My wife had an accident at work the doctor said that 22 months she will return to work.Today at Court she loossed me

York, PA |

our solicitor after 3 years left us can some one will help us please

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


It sounds like you have a workers' compensation claim here. However, from the information that you have posted, there is not enough information to answer your question. If you would like a free telephone consultation then please feel free to contact me or any of the other lawyers on


If you are injured during the course of employment, your right to compensation is nearly automatic under workers' compensation laws. The employer should report the injury to the Bureau of Workers' Compensation within 7 days. The claim should either be accepted or denied by the WC insurance carrier within 21 days. If the claim is denied, see an attorney immediately in order to file a petition. Follow up with the employer to make sure that the claim has been submitted to the Bureau of Workers' Compensation. It's also a good idea to give the employer notice in writing by stating the type of injury, date of the injury, and place of the injury.

Zachary Zawarski


I have a brief overview of the workers compensation law on my profile, please feel free to review it.

Regardless you should act immediately and contact an attorney. You do not state any dates, but regardless of whether it is workers comp or personal injury there time deadlines to filing a suit. There are a number of missing details, so you really need to speak to someone.

Timothy P. Brennan, Esq.
Croslis & Brenn an Law Offices
2030 Tilghman Street, Suite 203
Allentown, PA 18104

Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, since each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the States of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Responses are based solely on Pennsylvania law unless stated otherwise.

Employment topics

Recommended articles about Employment

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer