My wife filled a tempory restraining order against me . i am the one thats being abbussed mentally, pschologically, some times

Asked 6 months ago - Murrieta, CA

the and kicked a door day shes claimin abuse she stabbed me that mornin and i came home to her having sex with my bestfriendi yelledthe and kicked a door cops came i was gone and she told them we were arguing is all. Now she is saying i hit her in her head SHE is bipolar and i have everything in her name my plumbing co. my harley both houses we are divorced been back together 7 years the reason in her name because i owe child support and no license there has to be something i can do right no im homelessomething i can do

1. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

Answered . Brother, there's plenty that can be done so don't lose the faith. Sit down with several attorneys for a free consultation, explain what happened and see what they say. Then choose the one you are most comfortable with. Bear in mind, it's easier to fix now then to give it half an effort and try to correct it later. I wish you the best.

2. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . While I agree with Mike, one problem is who and how much do you owe in child support. That admission certainly might operate against you in front of a judge. Your plumbing company might just be a shell since your creditors and customers know who you are. You really need to stay away from her and yet you are tied to making some sort of settlement.