My wife filed for divorce in nov. We are now living together in the same house. Her lawyer keeps setting new dates.

Asked over 1 year ago - Indianapolis, IN

She keeps pushing the issue and doing harm to our marrage how do I get her to stop?

The lawyer is the one pushing it and every time we make strides in repairing the marrage she comes along and set new dates. Which is causing problems.

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

3

8

Answered . I'm a little unclear. Are you asking how to have your wife's attorney to stop setting dates? The answer is, you can't. Only your wife can instruct her attorney on how to proceed or not proceed.

2. Burton A. Padove

Pro

2

Answered . Please repost with a more specific question. What issue are you referring to?

3. John Naumovski

Pro

Answered . I would agree with the above attorney's advice