My wife filed for divorce in nov. We are now living together in the same house. Her lawyer keeps setting new dates.

Indianapolis, IN |
Filed under: Divorce

She keeps pushing the issue and doing harm to our marrage how do I get her to stop?

The lawyer is the one pushing it and every time we make strides in repairing the marrage she comes along and set new dates. Which is causing problems.

Please repost with a more specific question. What issue are you referring to?

Mr. Padove is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Padove strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received. If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. (219) 836 2200

I'm a little unclear. Are you asking how to have your wife's attorney to stop setting dates? The answer is, you can't. Only your wife can instruct her attorney on how to proceed or not proceed.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

I would agree with the above attorney's advice

the information provided above is for information purposes only and you should consult an attorney for specific answers to your case

Recommended articles about Divorce