My wife and I are both Ghanaian citizens but our 3yr old is a us citizen by birth. Both of Us live in Ghana.

Asked over 1 year ago - Parlin, NJ

Since my wife and I are Ghanaians and our son was born in the Us(citizen) she threatens to take our son away from me. How do I prevent that from happening.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

Answered . Not a US law question. Hire a local attorney.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . You will have to take it up with the local court and law endorsement.

3. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws and requirements of other countries.

You need to contact an attorney in the country in question. The fact that your child is a US citizen does not make this a question of US law.

4. Anu Gupta

Pro

1

1

Answered . Please consult with an attorney in Ghana.