Skip to main content

My wife and I are being accused of turning in someone for Medicaid Fraud, Is there a way we can prove our innocence?

Babylon, NY |

My sister and her family lost their Medicaid benefits and I belive they did so because they did not qualify,they failed to fill out the correct paperwork, or the county just caught on to them. But they are accusing my wife and I of turning them in for Fraud which we did not do. I believe this is all just a scheme just so other family memebers will feel bad for them. But it is their own fault since they choose not to work. They have also gotten third parties involved. As far as I know they haven't paid any restitution back. Is there any laws or loopholes to find out if there is any welfare or medicaid documents on file with our names on it? Or what steps can we take to prove we are innocent and prove to others we did not do it without it costing us thousands of dollars?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You've asked this question multiple times and each time you have been told no, the information is confidential. I don't think asking it repeatedly will change that.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer