My Vendor is ready to transfer H1B visa since Client want me ..My h1B got refused 3 months before saying Employer is not eligibl

Miami, FL |

Name :- Abhishek Verma
from ;- INDIA
Employer :- Gray Matter Internation NJ
Vendor :-Niamo Inc CA
Client :- BeAerospace Inc FL
Contact details :- +91-771-806-5300 /abhi.av28@gmail.com
Want to know Can Vendor Apply for my h1b transfer and what are the chances to get the visa ...

Thanks in Advance

1. Do you really believe that such complex immigration issues could be resolved by one online paragraph without retaining a professional counsel?
    That is equal to attempting to complete a dental examination without ever appearing at the doctor's office.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. Respectfully, Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko, Chicago, Illinois 773-562-8602

2. Please have an immigration expert review and analyze the reason for the refusal and then suggest the next step. Regards.