My US citizen wife and I send our package for adjustment of status to the USCIS today.

Dallas, TX |

My US citizen wife and I send our package for adjustment of status to the USCIS today,My wife signed her Forms I-130, I-864 and G-325 with a blue ink pen. Is that a problem? Thank you.

No, it is not. Don't worry.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

No, signing with blue ink is not a problem at all.

Irene Vaisman, Esq. 11 Broadway, Suite 615 New York, NY 10004 (646) 253-0516 This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (646) 253-0516.

No