My trustee sale was cancelled in Pinal County, Arizona. How soon can they file again? Another 90 day period?

Maricopa, AZ |

Trustee sale was cancelled. Working on finding a new buyer for shortsale. How soon can the bank refile another trustee sale? Also would I get another 90-day period after the trustee sale is filed?

Again... this is a FULL CANCELLATION of the trustee sale. This was officially filed with the Pinal County Recorder.

First, confirm that the sale was actually cancelled. In order for a new foreclosure process to commence, they will have to start from scratch with a notice of acceleration, then notice of Trustee sale. From the date of the notice of acceleration they cannot foreclose for 121 days. However, if it has merely been postponed, they may reset it for anytime.

Legal disclaimer: Click on the name or picture of the lawyer answering your question to see their profile, and then you can click the view website tab to find out detailed information on your topic. The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

2. Check carefully to make sure what happened. Often the sale is postponed and a new date is simply scheduled. This is different than a full cancellation of the sale. Which really happened in your case?

Douglas Edmunds is in the business of helping people and companies file for bankruptcy protection. The bankruptcy code requires that I call my firm a "debt relief agency." Any answers or information provided is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be a legal opinion, legal advice or a complete discussion of the legal issues. This is not intended to create a attorney-client relationship. Each individual's situation is different and you should seek independent legal advice from an attorney familiar with the laws of your state for specific information.