My trustee sale was cancelled in Pinal County, Arizona. How soon can they file again? Another 90 day period?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Maricopa, AZ

Trustee sale was cancelled. Working on finding a new buyer for shortsale. How soon can the bank refile another trustee sale? Also would I get another 90-day period after the trustee sale is filed?

Again... this is a FULL CANCELLATION of the trustee sale. This was officially filed with the Pinal County Recorder.

1. James R. Andrews II

Pro

1

2

Best Answer

Answered . First, confirm that the sale was actually cancelled. In order for a new foreclosure process to commence, they will have to start from scratch with a notice of acceleration, then notice of Trustee sale. From the date of the notice of acceleration they cannot foreclose for 121 days. However, if it has merely been postponed, they may reset it for anytime.

2. Douglas Garth Edmunds

Answered . Check carefully to make sure what happened. Often the sale is postponed and a new date is simply scheduled. This is different than a full cancellation of the sale. Which really happened in your case?