My tenant still owes for this months rent (june) what kind of notice can i give? they are on a month to month lease

Milwaukee, WI |

my tenant owes for this month's rent but I want them out - they have already made it clear that they are not leaving and demand that I take them to court - what kind of notice can i give them and when can i file the paperwork?

1. You need to first provide a 5 day pay or vacate notice and then if they do not pay it's a 14 day period to vacate the premises. Then after all of that you can file an eviction. Why don't you give me a call tomorrow at 414-395-0402, and I can provide some more in depth discussion.

In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship. You should seek counsel in your geographic area regarding any specific questions.