My tenant is intentionally ignoring a certified 30 day ternmination letter. Should I take any further steps to notify them?

Asked over 2 years ago - Tucson, AZ

I am in Arizona. But I am currently out of state for the next several weeks. No way to hand deliver.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. William W. Fife III

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . You can hire a process server to serve the notice on your tenant. AAA Landlord Services is a process server that specializes in Landlord/Tenant service.

  2. Robert H Nagle

    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I do not have an answer for you, but contacting a firm that focuses heavily on representing landlords such as yourself against tenants would be beneficial. Let me know if you need assistance contacting such a firm.

    Accessing this website or receiving an electronic transmission from Nagle Law Group, P.C., or any specific... more

Related Topics

Landlord-tenant law

Landlord-tenant law is governed mostly by state laws, and covers issues like security deposit limits and deadlines, evictions, and the right to withhold rent.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

21,529 answers this week

2,704 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

21,529 answers this week

2,704 attorneys answering