My stepson molested my daughter. He is 13 and she is 8.

Asked 7 months ago - Chula Vista, CA

We currntly going through a custody battle with his mother. In her eyes he can do no wrong, he can barely pass a 3rd grade spelling test and she does nothing for his education and tells her son he does not have to o chores at our house. Anyhow, mom has made accusations of domestic violence between my fiance and myself, for a short time we faught hard mainly over my step son, but never ever did we lay hands on each other but our barks were louder than they should have been. Things are back to normal because our focus has been my step son and we knew we had to get it togethet so we could help him by gaining custody of him.(mind you my fiance and i have together for almost 5 years and for the first 3.5 years we took care of him while mom who left tge home and her son even went to find hersel

1. Edna Carroll Straus

Answered . There is no question here-- but getting married would be VERY good idea if you want to show this home is stable. (Get a prenup!)

And I maybe a Nanny cam? It is VERY hard to prove a negative,but you can be solid citizens. You can j keep a log of events. You can walk a very straight line,. And pray.