Skip to main content

My spouse left the United States under voluntary departure. Can my spouse seek refugee status in another country?

El Paso, TX |
Filed under: Spousal immigration

My spouse went back to kyrgyzstan where there are ethnic mistreatment of my spouse's people , in order, to serve a 2 year residence requirement.

Attorney Answers 1


yes, of course. i recommend that you seek out kathleen walker or ed rios. both immigration specialists in el paso with contacts all over the world.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics