My spouse, her boss and her co-workers are harassing me and tearing my marriage apart.

Sacramento, CA |

I am in a same sex marriage of 7 years and am married to a traveling welder and have recently found happenings and truths to my past with this woman. I have logged into her accounts online and have seen an exchange of sexual talk between the boss and her and have gotten into numerous fights with men and women who cheat on their wives or husbands while traveling and is known for them buying hookers to service them at the motel that the job provides. These people all drink very heavily every day when the shift is over and stand around exchanging sexual talk of nasty jokes or what they did to the hooker that they bought for the night, it's disgusting and I have been witness to this behavior myself with my own eyes and ears. Whoever I confront about this matter and including my wife, deny

Not an immigration question. Removed the category.

Law Office of Daniel M. Wigon This should not be taken as legal advice. Consult with a local attorney before making a decision that could adversely affect your rights.

Perhaps you should consult with a family law attorney regarding this.

Please note that this posting does not constitute legal advice or create any attorney-client relationship with the inquirer. Avvo is a useful forum to obtain general information on legal issues, but is not a substitute for direct, confidential consultation with an attorney in any legal matter.

I am sure that this situation is very painful and destabilizing for you. Unfortunately the law cannot be of much utility in solving the specific problems presented by these facts. You may want to end the marriage, or separate and pursue relationship counseling.

Your spouse may yet find herself ensnared by criminal allegations regarding the use of prostitutes. And her employer has potential liabilities, of course, but not liabilities that can be asserted by you.

Give some serious thought, perhaps relying on assistance by a skilled and experienced counselor or therapist, to how you choose to resolve these problems. Your options seem very limited, but we all always have the choice to stop accepting the unacceptable. In all events, take care of yourself.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship set forth in a written document executed by the client and by me or a member of my firm. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. I can give advice, make recommendations and answer specific questions only after reviewing the evidence and documents applicable to a specific client and following a personal meeting in my office in which the relevant facts can be developed and analyzed. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

What's your question? Can't respond unless I know why you posted this.