My sponsor she going to file i-864 and she self employed but she didnt have her W-2 AND FORM 1099?

Asked 5 months ago - Fort Collins, CO

What kind of paper she need to send of she dont have her W-2 and form 1099. thank you

1. Stephen D. Berman

Pro

5

1

Answered . Perhaps she has Schedules A, C etc, to establish what her income is.

2. Kelly Lynn Ryan

2

Answered . In addition to what my colleagues mention, she might have a K-1. She could also ask her employer and contractor to provide her with an additional copy of the W-2s and 1099s.

Please note that this response is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
  3. Jenae Louise Randall

2

1

Answered . Perhaps she could obtain a letter from her employer stating her wages, or proof of other income such as SSI or disability? You could also obtain recent pay stubs.

4. Renee M. Dagher

2

Answered . The joint sponsor will need proof of income. You should file their income tax copies, a letter on their company letterhead stating they own the business and how much they make and their articles of incorporation.