My sponsor for my affidavit don't remember the exact number of persons that she have sponsored.

Jersey City, NJ |

She's a Doctor and well known in the community. She likes help people. She makes a lot of money.is serious or danger make a mistake in that part?

1. It would be a good idea for her to contact the people she sponsored and make a list of the number of people ... and the dates of the sponsorship ... which can go for more than 10 years.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. It would be better to enter a accurate number since the forms are signed under penalty of perjury so its advisable to do her best to obtain the most accurate information.

3. She should try to remember how many people and put the correct number since the affidavit requires her signature and is a binding document.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104