My special gift of promissory note & deed of trust=has incomplete address & wrong npa number==address should show ct. but don't

Asked over 1 year ago - Apple Valley, CA

is this still a legal doctument for collecting rent .

1. Charles Adam Shultz

4

2

Answered . Collection of rent has to do with ownership. That is technically separate from the deed. If the legal description on the deed is correct and the intent was to gift to you, delivery of the signed notarized deed to you or the recorder is sufficient for ownership in you. That said, a correcting deed should be prepared showing the correct APN and address. You should use an attorney for that so you get it right this time.