Skip to main content

My sons school has abusive teachers, the school board is committing fraud to obtain federal funds and has been audited b4.HELP

Monroe, LA |

they have violated civil rights and I need to know how to legally fix it and prove they are hurting kids and taking money from their education. I want to file a lawsuit. what do i do?

Attorney Answers 2


You need to speak with a local Education Law attorney.

Mark as helpful

2 found this helpful

2 lawyers agree


You'll need to retain a lawyer. You can find one by searching Avvo.

Don't forget to check "Helpful" if I helped you out. This response is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and is based on the limited information available at the time of the response. Before acting on anything stated or referenced in this response you should consult with an attorney of your choosing and go over the specific details of your legal circumstances. My responses are also given in the context of the laws of the State of Louisiana. To the extent this comment involves principles of law governed by another state my comment merely reflects my opinion and should not be considered legal advice.

Mark as helpful

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics