MY SON WAS THE STUDENT THAT WAS KILLED IN TULSA,AT SPARTIN SCHOOL.I'M LOOKING FOR LEGAL ASSISTANCE REGUARDING WRONGFUL DEATH.

Asked over 1 year ago - Tulsa, OK

MY SON WAS SHOT BY ANOTHER STUDENT AT AN APPARTMENT RUN OR LEASED BY THE SCHOOL.THE STUDENT WHO WAS 41,WAS ENROLLED AT SCHOOL WITH A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND AND OBVIOUSLY A HANDGUN.MOST OF THE TOP PEOPLE AT THE SCHOOL HAS LEFT SINCE THE SHOOTING HAPPEND.THE SHOOTING ITSELF WAS MOTIVELESS ACCORDING TO POLICE.MY SON CHAZ HAD HIS WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HIM.TELL ME WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS AND DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE ON THIS CASE IF THERE IS A CASE.

1. 17

Answered . I was very sorry to read of your loss. I did not, frankly, understand all you were trying to convey. Even so, the questions you ask are answered by this: get an experienced wrongful death attorney, probably in the Tulsa area, to consult with you about this immediately. Sit down with the attorney and go over all of the facts and circumstances.

2. 13

Answered . I am deeply sorrowful for your loss. Please know there are numerous attorneys in the greater Tulsa area, and outside the area as well, who provide legal assistance to surviving parents in such wrongful death proceedings.

You may use the Find a Lawyer feature here, or use other means of your choosing.

3. 13

Answered . You could contact an Avvo attorney in the "find a lawyer" section. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

4. 11

Answered . [removed]

5. 12

Answered . I am sorry for your loss.
    You should have this claim investigated. You need to know what happened. Only someone who has your interests and your son's interests can do this. Such an investigation and potential claim that results from an investigation will also help others--if changes are made because of any claim brought you may save other lives.
    With respect to finding a lawyer--you are in the wrong section of AVVO. In this section lawyers respond to legal questions. Use the AVVO section for finding a lawyer. Also, contact the Ok Association for justice and their website to find a lawyer in your area or try John NOrman in Ok. City who is a member of the "Inner Circle.--google that.

6. 11

Answered . Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find a top-rated Avvo lawyer (10) with a low contingency fee (less than 30%).

7. 10

Answered . My condolences for your loss. You have a few options. Tulsa has some excellent trial attorneys who can help you. You can use Avvo's find a lawyer tab, lawyers.com, or call the OK Trial Atty's Assoc. who may be able to provide you with referrals.

8. 8

Answered . I am very sorry for your loss, you need to consult an attorney who is experienced in these type of premise liability / security cases.

9. 8

Answered . I offer my deepest condolences for your loss. As for your options, you need to contact an experienced Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK) wrongful death lawyer immediately. You should run a search here on AVVO and search for a wrongful death attorney in your jurisdiction. Contact several lawyers in your locale who specialize in the field so that you can discuss your potential options.