MY SON WAS STOP FOR A TRAFFIC AND WAS IN POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA.IWANTED TO KNOW THE LEGAL COST FOR FRIST OFFENSE.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Austin, TX

NOMORE DETAILS

1. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

8

Answered . Rates vary from attorney to attorney. Most offer free consultations. I would call a few in your area and set up appointments to discuss the case with them in detail. This will give you an idea of how they would handle the case as well as their fees and payment plans.

2. Diana Elizabeth Buss

Pro

6

Answered . Rates vary from attorney to attorney. I regularly practice in Travis and Hays County and I also offer a free consultation.

3. Richard Timothy Jones

6

Answered . Possession of marijuana is a class "b" misdemeanor punishable by up to 180 days in jail and a fine of up to $2000. In my 20 years of experience in Austin I have been able to get most first time possession of marijuana cases dismissed.
    www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
    512-495-1813
    Austin Marijuana Lawyer

4. Parker Price Polan

5

Answered . Contact a local criminal attorney for a free consultation. They will be able to answer any questions you may have.

www.austintriallawyers.com

5. David N. Smith

4

Answered . The fee that a lawyer will charge will depend on a number of variables, but in Austin you can get a good lawyer on such a case for $3,000 or less. Fines, court costs, etc. also can vary a lot depending on a number of things, but could be anywhere between 2 or 3 hundred dollars up to 4 or 5 thousand, depending on what's involved.

6. Todd Bennett Steele

2

Answered . The cost will vary depending on the attorney , the attorney's experience, etc. I have an office in San Marcos, and would be happy to give a free consultation. I have 18 years experience handling these kinds of cases. You can call me at any time at (325) 998-3801