My son was cited for disorderly conduct.

He was drunk , went to the wrong apt , banged on the door , and the tenants opened the door . They called the police , and he waited for the police to arrive . The tenants accused him of trying to steal things from inside their car for which the police investigated and saw no breakage or evidence that he tried . He has priors . What will he face ? He has a PD .

Las Cruces, NM -

Attorney Answers (1)

Stephen D Aarons

Stephen D Aarons

Criminal Defense Attorney - Santa Fe, NM

Should get probation with alcohol counseling

Visit webpage for contact information at

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.