My son was assaulted by his teacher, she pinched and pulled his shoulder and made a mark on him.

Leominster, MA |
Filed under: Education law

This was in a common area of the school with video. Called police, they did nothing. Did not get the video, did not take pictures of his injuries, will not let us have the police report. There is something wrong going on here. Also, my son is disabled, what should I do?

1. You should call a lawyer right away, and document his injuries.

Do you want accurate, personalized, legal advice that you can rely on? You will have to hire an attorney, not ask on Avvo. I am not your attorney and am not creating an attorney-client relationship by this post. I am therefore giving only general advice. This advice may not apply to you or your situation; may not take account of all possibilities, and may not match the advice I would give to a client. DO NOT rely on this advice or any other advice on Avvo to make your legal decisions. If you want an answer to a legal question you should retain an attorney who is licensed in your state.

Education law topics