MY SON WAS ARRESTED ON ROBBERY CHARGES INVOLVING THE HOBBS ACT. HE IS INNOCENT AND DOES NOT KNOW ANY OF THE DEFENDANTS REVEALED.

Flushing, NY |

THE FEDS AWE HOLDING HIM WITHOUT BAIL . THE PROSECUTOR SAYS HE IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY . ARE WE ENTITLED TO KNOW THE REASON ? THE CONDITIONS OF THE JAIL ARE DEPLORABLE . THE LAWYER JUST RECEIVED DISCOVERY9after 3 weeks ) how long can they keep him without him knowing the facts of the case ? IS HE ENTITLED TO KNOW HIS ACCUSERS ? HOW CAN ONE TELL THE FEDS INFO WHEN ONE DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING PLEASE ADVISE

1. As a former federal prosecutor and someone who now does criminal defense, I am sure that the prosecutor mentioned some of the facts during the bail hearing. I suggest you discuss the matter with his lawyer.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. He has a lot of rights including the right to know information but he has a responsibility to cooperate with his lawyer to build a defense as he is innocent until the government proves him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

If you feel the lawyer is not doing a good job then your son should strongly consider hiring someone who can. These are serious charges with serious consequences he can face if convicted.

Www.estrellalawyer.com

The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20 minute consultation! THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C. “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE” -- Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut The Estrella Law Firm, P.C. 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170 Inside The Bulova Corporate Center Jackson Heights, NY 11370 T. (347) 628-2391 F. (718) 672-4728 E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com www.EstrellaLawyer.com

3. He is entitled to know his accusers and know the evidence that is brought against him. The 3 weeks discovery does not sound out of ordinary. Criminal proceedings and trials take time. You should speak with his attorney about the progress of his case.

Please note that the information presented is for general informational purposes. The information does not constitute legal advice and does not create attorney-client relationship.