My son was arrested on july 5 for allegedly 1st degree assault on an offduty ATF agent

Asked 2 months ago - Pineville, MO

an offdut ATF agent was camping july 4th at river ranch resort he was sleeping in his car when he was allegedly hit with "a dangerous/ deadly weapon possibly a large flashlight " he filed his complaint with the local police at 8pm and this incident supposedly happened at 245 am it was also alleged that this offduty agent was highly intoxicated. a long time worker at this resort has informed some people that our son was at his campsite at the time of the incident and the local police did not want his statement. im in need of some desperate info and I need a lawyer that's feasible I believe that there is more to this story than this offduty ATF is telling I believe our son is being used as a scapegoat I firmly think this and not just because hes our son because the police report is flawed.

I need a consultation with a layer if possible this police report to me does not at all give any probable cause for arrest i would like a professional lawyer to see the report he was informed not to talk to no one about this until I get a consultation please help. can anyone email there number to call ive got more info but I would like to talk to someone.

1. Steven Michael Dioneda

1

Answered . In Missouri, an Assault First Degree is a class B Felony-unless it is charged as a Class A Felony due to serious injury. This is an extremely serious charge. Click on the "find a lawyer" link. Make sure you talk with an experienced criminal defense attorney.

2. Justin Keith Gelfand

1

Answered . It certainly sounds like there's more to the story. You should contact an attorney to have a thorough conversation about this case. If you click on any attorney's name, a bio will come up and you can find that attorney's contact information. Not all attorneys are the same. Find someone with the background and experience that can help.

3. Jay Scott Finnecy

Pro

2

Answered . You may search for criminal defense attorneys in your neck of the woods by clicking the "Find a Lawyer" at the top of the page. There's definitely more to this story. Good luck to you.

San Diego Criminal Defense Attorney--19 years experience. Law Offices of Jay S. Finnecy
  4. John M. Kaman

Pro

2

Answered . All of the lawyers here have telephone numbers listed under their Avvo names. Just click on the name and you'll get a CV style document with contact information.