My son wants to finish highschool at the school he has been attending. Can he use my sister address to finish highschool ?

Manteca, CA |
Filed under: Education law

Im moving and my son wants to finish highschool at his school he has been attending. Im scared to lose my disability for him. He will live with me but use my sister's address which is next to the school he wants to stay at is that possible ?

1. Generally speaking, school districts do not permit students to attend a school other than the one designated as the "home school." Some districts permit "waivers" which allow for students to attend a school other than their home school. You should check to see if your district will grant a waiver. However, what you are suggesting in your question amounts to fraud, which schools tend to take very seriously. I seriously doubt any respectable attorney would endorse your plan.

Education law topics