Skip to main content

My son received a careless driving citation,Pa 75 3714A (LEAD) with a $25 fine, plus trafice sign cost $35.50 and $50 court fee

Mechanicsburg, PA |

He was traveling down the road and veered off the right side striking a work sign. Report states he might have dozed off. It appears this carries 3 there any way to request violation that does not carry points... we have an accident on our insurance less than a year ago. Please advise. thank you .

Attorney Answers 1


You should retain an experienced attorney who can navigate the system and work toward a resolution without points. This is very possible!, but not certainties.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics