My son is in drug court for failing a urine test he has been to rehab he has some depression problems the court lied to him he

Asked about 2 years ago - Corbin, KY

ran away for a day he was put in juvenile for two weeks then sent back to drug rehab for up to fourty five days he passed the drug test this seems like medicaid fraud to me my son is sixteen and the court has done him more harm than good this nightmares beengoing on almost a year do we have any rights

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Frank Mascagni III

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You need to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer in your area to assist you ASAP. Voice your concerns and complaints with private counsel for direction and advice.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this... more
  2. Joseph Henry Sparacino

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . There seem to be many issues here. Your son's actual juvenile case, whether there was misconduct at the hearing, and the standard of care your son received at the rehab facility. As I am often in Court call my assistant Dan London at 312-807-3990 to set up a private telephone consultation. At the consultation we can discuss the confidential details we need to craft a strategic plan. These details should not be broadcast over the Internet.

    This is a general answer and does not address the specifics of your individual case. To give the specific answer... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,488 answers this week

3,471 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,488 answers this week

3,471 attorneys answering