My son has a agg armed robberty and agg assault charges, but he didnt do the armed robbery but the assault he did , what to do?

Asked 4 months ago - Monroe, LA

he has a background with two gun charges already, so thats what they are going by he didnt hav a gun the girl lied because she was mad,so she is scared to drop the armed robbery charges because she might go to jail .so i am having the hardest time trying to help him he is only 19yrs old. they want him to give them a gun but there was no gun .so.he has two 110 thousand dollar bondsand i dont know wher to began so please please help me and my son

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Robert Jason De Groot


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Begin by going to have conferences with at least 3 private criminal defense attorneys in the area. The attorney you hire will investigate all of the facts and circumstances surrounding the allegations made by the state and its witnesses, and proceed accordingly.

    R. Jason de Groot, Esq. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,675 answers this week

3,054 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,675 answers this week

3,054 attorneys answering