My son has 5 counts of felony h for forgery -uttering and 5 counts of felony h for identity theft against him what time.

Asked almost 3 years ago - Racine, WI

He already is a felon what time will he get

1. Tajara Dommershausen

Pro

2

Answered . No way to tell you what he will get based on the limited facts-what his priors are for, whether he is still on supervision, what DA, what judge all go into what he will receive. He needs an attorney.

2. Karyn T. Missimer

Answered . I agree with Tajara. There is no way we would be able to answer this question without being the attorney handling the case. Even then, we could only give an educated guess and no guarantees/exacts.

A class H felony is punishable by up to 6 years in prison (3 in and 3 out) and/or a $10k fine. Your son is facing this punishment x 10.

Your son should consult immediately with local, experienced criminal defense attorneys. If he cannot afford a private attorney, he needs to contact the local public defender's office. If he does not qualify for public defender assistance, he should ask the court to appoint a low-cost attorney to his case.

Good luck to you and your son!