My son has 5 counts of felony h for forgery -uttering and 5 counts of felony h for identity theft against him what time.

Racine, WI |

He already is a felon what time will he get

No way to tell you what he will get based on the limited facts-what his priors are for, whether he is still on supervision, what DA, what judge all go into what he will receive. He needs an attorney.

In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship. You should seek counsel in your geographic area regarding any specific questions.

I agree with Tajara. There is no way we would be able to answer this question without being the attorney handling the case. Even then, we could only give an educated guess and no guarantees/exacts.

A class H felony is punishable by up to 6 years in prison (3 in and 3 out) and/or a $10k fine. Your son is facing this punishment x 10.

Your son should consult immediately with local, experienced criminal defense attorneys. If he cannot afford a private attorney, he needs to contact the local public defender's office. If he does not qualify for public defender assistance, he should ask the court to appoint a low-cost attorney to his case.

Good luck to you and your son!