Skip to main content

My son got hurt playing football this winter in Feb. turns out his hip was the doc "tried" to put it back

Kobuk, AK |

well he broke it....and we got sent to Anchorage for surgery. Can this be brought to court?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Sorry and hope your son is well. The answer is maybe. You need to consult with a qualified attorney who specializes in medical malpractice litigation. Malpractice litigation is very expense, extremely difficult, highly specialized (at least to do it well) and with other obstacles. Successful cases, contrary to what you are lead to believe, are few and far. Good luck.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


A local malpractice lawyer would need to investigate


Are you talking about going after the health care provider(s)? If so, you need a medical malpractice attorney soon.

Good luck.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.


A lot more facts are needed. Consult with a local medical malpractice attorney.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer