My son failed to report back to halfway house til the next day, he was sent to the counrty jail for 2 mos now hes back up state

Asked about 2 years ago - Coatesville, PA

he turned hisseft in and he not commit any new crimes , the cour held him in for 2 mos , charged him with xsalpe recently he went to court and the charge was dropped now he is waiting to see the parole board in march is what he did a techical voilation

1. 3

Answered . There is no specific question here. In regard to technical state violations, the minimum is usually 6 months. He is entitle to be represented by an attorney so you may want to retain one for him.

2. 2

Answered . I'm in agreement with Mr. Keller's remarks. Depending upon his history on parole, he is probably looking a a 6 mos. hit. It's not entirely clear from your question, but he may be entitled to credit for the time he spent in the county jail due to the escape charge being dropped.

3. 1

Answered . I would agree with my peers that he will likely have a 6 month violation sentence. Sounds about right.