My son failed to report back to halfway house til the next day, he was sent to the counrty jail for 2 mos now hes back up state

Asked over 1 year ago - Coatesville, PA

he turned hisseft in and he not commit any new crimes , the cour held him in for 2 mos , charged him with xsalpe recently he went to court and the charge was dropped now he is waiting to see the parole board in march is what he did a techical voilation

1. Robert C. Keller

3

Answered . There is no specific question here. In regard to technical state violations, the minimum is usually 6 months. He is entitle to be represented by an attorney so you may want to retain one for him.

2. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . I'm in agreement with Mr. Keller's remarks. Depending upon his history on parole, he is probably looking a a 6 mos. hit. It's not entirely clear from your question, but he may be entitled to credit for the time he spent in the county jail due to the escape charge being dropped.

3. William Ray Pelger

1

Answered . I would agree with my peers that he will likely have a 6 month violation sentence. Sounds about right.