My son & I were assaulted by his live in girlfriend..we filed a DVR, got baby, police report back inaccurate,and lost custody.

Asked over 2 years ago - Los Banos, CA

Small city the chief of police, an officer, a reserve officer responded .The reserve officer's report was not in the report. The police never took my husband's statement who witness her hitting my son, police changed my son's statement & only listed a 2 line witness statement. An officer that never responded to the assault call. typed a supplement report stating that my son was lying to him. We told ALL the officers that we were going to file a DVR to keep baby from mom's violence. The commissioner dropped it due to the police tarnishing my son's creditability. making him a liar.

Then in court the commissioner miss quoted the police report & mom lied in court and gave a different story about the assault and blamed me I never had a chance to give a statement & he gave mom the baby.

1. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

Answered . What's the question? You should have hired an attorney because you only get one chance to do it right unless there are new and different facts.

2. Marshall William Waller

Pro

Answered . You can still consult with a lawyer if there are continuing issues with custody, and you probably should if there is this history of violence.