My small claim court decided & judgment debtor after few months payment , he stoped to pay Pls advise me what form should I used

Van Nuys, CA |

My small claim court decided & judgment debtor after few months payment , he stoped to pay Pls advise me what form should I used ??please advise me what should I do ? and which form used to make him pay the rest of payment ?
Thank you,

There is no form to force him to continue paying. You will have to take steps to enforce the judgment. You can try and get a bank levy, a wage garnishment, bring him in for a judgment debtor exam. There are forms for those enforcement methods available online.

You don't say if this was a regular judgment (after hearing) or a mediated/stipulated outcome. If it was stipulated you will have to get a judgment before you can attempt to collect, which slows the process down.

There are a number if website which can help you with this effort. My favorite is the one below. Collection is difficult UNLESS you kept a copy of a check-- if you did, you can levy in the bank account fairly easily. It is SLOW, so be patient.

Ms. Straus (aka Carroll) may be reached at 800-400-8978 during regular business hours, Pacific Time, or anytime by email at: ECSEsquire@AOL.com. All of Ms. Straus’ responses to questions posted on Avvo are intended as helpful information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are not to be relied upon as a final legal opinion. It may not be what you wished to hear, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Straus is licensed to practice law in California. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue, you must contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state, and retain him or her. Me Straus provides “unbundled” services if you need specific assistance with a specific issue.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes