My sister was repeatedly raped by our brother years ago. can something be done?

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

every time our mom would leave the house he would put her in our mom bed and rape her and tell her not to tell other wise they both would be in trouble.

1. Best Answer

Answered . Contact the local police so that they can determine if charges are still feasible. In most cases, they would be but the question will be if the police / State feel that they can make a sufficient case to uphold a conviction.

Cynthia Henley
    713-222-1220

2. 1

Answered . She should contact law enforcement or the district attorney's office.

3. 1

Answered . This is awful. So sorry to read of it.

Talk with a personal injury attorney right away.