My sister past away in Feb 2012 , She gave me a bill of sale for $1 but no title having a problem getting it.

Car loan was paid off in 2007 RI DMV has no record of the Title I have been in contact with original loan company and they will not give me a copy with out a letter stating I am the one who should get it. A will was done in 1995 naming a person that I have no contact for as exciter and I as second on will. I live in New Hampshire and can not do anything with this car with out the Title.What can I do?

Freedom, NH -

Attorney Answers (1)

Peter Joseph Lamont

Peter Joseph Lamont

Business Attorney - Hawthorne, NJ

I suggest that you speak with a local attorney who may be able to assist you.

If you found this Answer helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer". Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Peter... more

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.