My sister past away in Feb 2012 , She gave me a bill of sale for $1 but no title having a problem getting it.

Freedom, NH |

Car loan was paid off in 2007 RI DMV has no record of the Title I have been in contact with original loan company and they will not give me a copy with out a letter stating I am the one who should get it. A will was done in 1995 naming a person that I have no contact for as exciter and I as second on will. I live in New Hampshire and can not do anything with this car
with out the Title.What can I do?

1. I suggest that you speak with a local attorney who may be able to assist you.

If you found this Answer helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer". Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Peter J. Lamont, Esq. Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont 623 Lafayette Avenue, Suite 2, Hawthorne, NJ 07506 Phone: (973) 949-3770 Fax: (866) 603-0471 Toll Free: (855) NJLAW01 (855) 655-2901 www.peterlamontesq.com Additional Offices in Massapequa, NY, Monument, CO, San Juan, PR and affiliates throughout the country. PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between sender and receiver. You should not act or rely on any information contained on this site without first seeking the advice of an attorney.

Wills and estates topics