My sister have a child and she is getting deported what should i do

Houston, TX |

my sister is getting deported of possession of cocaine weighing less than 1 gram, its was her first time and she have a child what should i do please help

1. Make sure you hire an immigration attorney for her and do everything you can within the boundaries of reason and law so she would not be deported.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Hire experienced immigration attorney who will assist her.

Contact immigration lawyer Gintare Grigaite, Esq. of Grigaite & Abdelsayed, LLC at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey, for a consultation about your immigration case. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

3. Deportation is hard and harsh. You do need professional help.

4. You need to consult an immigration attorney as soon as possible.