My sister have a child and she is getting deported what should i do

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

my sister is getting deported of possession of cocaine weighing less than 1 gram, its was her first time and she have a child what should i do please help

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Make sure you hire an immigration attorney for her and do everything you can within the boundaries of reason and law so she would not be deported.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more
  2. Gintare Grigaite

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Hire experienced immigration attorney who will assist her.

    Contact immigration lawyer Gintare Grigaite, Esq. of Grigaite & Abdelsayed, LLC at 201-471-7989, located in New... more
  3. Angelique Giselle Montes

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Consult an immigration attorney as soon as possible.

  4. Dinara Maylov

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I already answered this question before.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,766 answers this week

3,134 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,766 answers this week

3,134 attorneys answering