My sister gets her non imagrant visa tomorrow, can she come to the US the same day?

Belton, MO |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

.

Yes

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Yes

www.BulgarianImmigrationlawyer.com

www.Immigration-Lawyer-NJ.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630

yes, I don't see why not.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Yes

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.