My school never gave me my financial aid and now its on my credit report, can i sue

Toledo, OH |
Filed under: Credit score

i want to sue my school for giving me the run around about my financial aid and now wanting to put it on my credit report

Hire an educational rights/administrative law attorney. Aside from this site, your local bar association is a good referral source.

We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I have made do not constitute legal advice. Any statements I have made are based upon the very limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in California.

This question was posted under discrimination, but there are not facts indicating why you believe you were discriminated against. Consult a local attorney who handles educational cases. Good luck.

Recommended articles about Bankruptcy and debt