My repossessed vehicle was sold prior to the time allowed for me to pay and get the car back...

Jacksonville, FL |

My vehicle was repossesses on 06/04/2012. received a letter in the mail on 06/13/2012 advising I had until 07/05 to recoup the vehicle. Numerous attempts were made from 06/04 to 07/05 and after only to get an ansering service advising me to leave and message. I did this nearly everyday but to no avail. I received a call today advising me the car was sold at an auction on 07/02 and they are looking for me to pay the remaining balance. My question is, were they allowed to sell the vehicle without allowing me the opportunity to rectify the situation and get my vehicle back. I started financing the vehicle on 02/03/2007 and had approximately 4 months left on the loan. I paid $484 monthly and I lost out on that but to not even be given the chance.......do I have a case?

1. There are many factors which must be analyzed to determine whether or not you have a case. First, a lawyer would want to review the finance agreement for the vehicle. Second, regardless of the finance agreement, the letter may help your cause. I advise you to promptly consult with an attorney who can review the finance contract and all relevant factors.Best of Luck.

www.krrlaw.com

FOR A FREE 20 MINUTE INITIAL TELEPHONE CONSULTATION CALL 904-309-8461 NOTHING IN THIS ANSWER IS INTENDED TO CREATE AN ATTORNEY/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP NOR SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A SUBSTITUTE FOR AN IN PERSON CONSULTATION WITH AN ATTORNEY/THIS ANSWER IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TAKEN AS LEGAL ADVICE, ALL PARTIES POSTING QUESTIONS ARE HIGHLY ADVISED TO IMMEDIATELY SEEK COUNSEL TO REMEDY THEIR LEGAL PROBLEMS. "THE HIRING OF A LAWYER IS AN IMPORTANT DECISIONS THAT SHOULD NOT SOLELY BE BASED UPON ADVERTISEMENTS, BEFORE YOU DECIDE ASK FOR FREE WRITTEN INFORMATION REGARDING OUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE" Irving &Reilly, P.L. 3733 University Blvd., Suite 212 Jacksonville, Fl. 32217