My removal proceedings was terminated by judge one week after my lawyer filed a i485.what 's next for me?

Cary, NC |

asylum denied and sent to court for removal.
came in 2001 ,now have 3 kids (usc) one with medical need,good moral.

1. You need to have CIS schedule you for an interview on your adjustment application.

919.225.3963
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationNC.com

2. Turn to your immigration attorney with this question. He or she knows all the facts.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. Ask your lawyer.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.