My question was about the 14 year old case that took five years of court proceedings. I would like to know if I can post.

Inez, KY |

Without getting into a long discussion. The short of it I was a contractor for a power co. after working there for three years I let a trucking co go. In doing this I uncovered a large payoff a kick back deal.I was shorted 297,000 dollars my co went bankrupt.

I've re-posted this in Employment and Whistleblower. While short on facts, it does not appear to be a family law case. Best wishes.

Kentucky law does not certify specialty of practice in this area. The advice given herein is informational and should not be considered as creating an attorney/client relationship. Michael Bouldin is an independent attorney located in Northern Kentucky. It is strongly recommended to not give any confidential information on any website.