My question nobody understand it I refuse to blow and the officer didn't do a blood or piss or a field sobriety test ?

Fort Bragg, NC |

My question is do I have a good case in federal court no evidence the cop never ask me to do a field sobriety test all he wanted me to do was to blow I refuse I didn't blow . My car is not on camera for going over the lane like he was no camera he didn't take blood or make me piss he didn't put me in front of a judge to tell me what my charges where . He didn't let me make my phone call so someone can watch me blow into the machine . all he did was watch me for 10 muns and he wrote on the ticket that he is a field officer he observe me for 10 muns and he can tell that I am ruck . And this one is on federal land so do I have a good case I suppose to get my license back in June of this year

Your question was understood the first time. Retain an attorney to represent you and direct all questions to that attorney who can give you professional advice and a professional analysis regarding the strength of the case against you.

Get a free consultation with a criminal defense lawyer in your jurisdiction.