My question is related to I140

Milwaukee, WI |

My I 140 is filed in november 2012 in EB1 c. Still under initial review. Those who filed with me got it approved. I couldn't infer what is happening with my case.

Your question is related to Immigration, not Workers' Compensation.

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.

No need to infer anything. Talk to the attorney who handles the case see what he or she "infers"

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Not unusual. Some cases take longer than others. If I-140 is the company's petition have them follow up with the USCIS.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.