My question is in the personal injury form. Please workman comp AT&T. Look in there. Ivenever consulted a attorney on either.

Asked 10 months ago - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I've been injured on the job which has lead to two back surgeries. I've been P&S on both the one in 2009 they gave me 14000 for the first surgery which rated me 13%. I've now had another surgery in 2012on my back to. They have endow 17% P&S on this one. But have not paid me PD.they say I mde of had a overpay of TD to which they have to sort out. Mt permanent disabilities made me not return to work cause they could not accommodate them. I've recently applied for disibility industrial retirement in may 2013 n was granted on aug2013. Can I recieve more compensation then what they have given me so far and how do I make them give me the PD on this past injury. I'm now retired from the state of California job but I think they owe me more then the 14000 granted from first surgery and more.

1. Greggory Mark Field

10

1

Best Answer

Answered . Please consult an attorney in your area either through this website or through caaa.org. The money owed is not based on how many surgeries you have had. It is based on what that percentage is. An attorney could help assess whether there is more that can be done to obtain a fair percentage for you which translates to more money

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

8

1

Answered . You absolutely need to retain a workmen's comp lawyer, now.

3. Christopher John Gansen

Pro

7

Answered . Call a comp. lawyer ASAP. I can recommend one if you need it.

4. Andrew Daniel Myers

8

Answered . Workers compensation is a specialty area in the law. I respect that you've never needed an attorney in your life and that you are now retired. But, now is the time to consult with one of the good AVVO workers compensation attorneys in your jurisdiction. The insurance company and the employer have their own interests in mind and that does not include optimizing the claim of the employee or even informing you of all that is available to the injured worker. Here's more: Blue-Link-Below

5. Daniel W Epperly

6

Answered . Are you aware that the alleged TD overpayment is often negotiable? Do you know if the doctor rated your back injury correctly? Are there other body parts you should also be alleging are work related? Are you happy with your workers' compensation medical care or would you rather buy out your right to future medical care? Are you experienced in negotiating with State Fund? All of these questions highlight why you should have a reputable WC attorney representing your interests.

6. John M Connell

Pro

7

Answered . If you are unable to return to work you should get an attorney to assist you I would also recommend you apply for soc sec disability if you are under 65

Pro

6

1

Answered . A local workers compensation lawyer should be retained to properly evaluate your claim, and to ensure you get the benefits to which you are entitled.

8. George Ellis Corson IV

Pro

4

Answered . There may or may not be more money for you, but you will surely need a good WC Attorney to sort it out. I know some excellent Attorneys, and some excellent Attorneys know me.

I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.